Friday, November 4, 2011

What I Learned at Graduate School

So I pretty much hate technology.  I have, however, begun to see some merit in it and therefore, technology and I have formed a tenuous truce.  I am currently obtaining an M.A. degree at UNLV in history and am loving it.  After classes I inevitably have some modicum of fascinating information about this strange place we call Earth and I subsequently engage in needlessly long conversations with people who could not care any less about what I am studying.  Hence, the purpose of this blog.  I figured I would jot down my ideas here and anyone who would like to get an uplifting historical thought to chew on during the day is welcome.  Hopefully making history accessible like this this doesn't get me kicked out of school.  Thanks to everyone who eventually reads this, let me know what I can do to make it better in the future!  -Joseph

1 comment: